Things to do in Philadelphia
Looking for things to do in Philadelphia? Aloft Mount Laurel is located 25 minutes away from downtown Philadelphia and has easy access to area's attractions, restaurants, and shopping. After exploring many of the area's attractions, return to the Aloft and enjoy a drink or two at our New Jersey bar, W XYZ.
Check out our list of the most popular things to do in Philadelphia and start planning your trip today.
- Citizens Bank Park
- Independence Hall
- King of Prussia
- Liberty Bell
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Philadelphia, PA
- Please Touch Museum
- Reading Terminal Market
- The Franklin Institute
- Wells Fargo Center
How To Get Here
Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, 13.1 miles - Do you have a eye for art? Test your skills at one of the largest and most renowned museums in the country. Find beauty and architecutural acheivements from Asia, Europe, Latin America, and more.
- The Liberty Bell, 11.5 miles - Visit the symbol of American independence, and learn how this State House bell was transformed into an iconic symbol.
- Independence Hall, 11.9 miles - Learn more about American history and become part of America's journey in discovering its past at this history center. Entrance to Independence Hall is by tour only. Tickets are required March through December. No tickets are required in January and February.
- Please Touch Museum, 14.9 miles - Bring your young ones to the Please Touch Musuem where they can learn through interactive exhibits and special events. The entire family will be sure to have a ton of fun here.
- The Franklin Institute, 12.8 miles - Explore science through touchable attractions and exhibits ranging from sports to space.
- Wells Fargo Center, 17.4 miles - The Wells Fargo Center hosts more than 250 events each year, including the Philadelphia Flyers, 76ers, college basketball, ice skating, concerts, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, and more.
- Citizen's Bank Park, 15.8 miles - Catch a game at the home of the Phillies, Philadelphia's major league baseball team.
- Philadelphia Zoo, 14.1 miles - The Philadelphia Zoo is situated on 42 acres and home to more than 1,300 animals, many of them rare and endangered. Hippos, giraffes, cheetahs, and many more animals make up this popular family destination with over 1.2 million visitors per year.
- Reading Terminal Market, 11.8 miles - Grab a bite to eat or find a great cookbook. Find it all at Philadelphia's historic public market, Reading Terminal Market.
- King of Prussia Mall, 30.5 miles - This mall has it all. Featuring over 400 designer stores, King of Prussia Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in the United States. It is open Monday through Saturday from 10 AM - 9 PM and Sundays from 11 AM - 6 PM.